Tickets from the backlog
During Q1, we'll address these major functionality tickets from the backlog:
- Missions available enhancements, with design input from Ripe Media
- Fix the print functionality throughout, with help from Ripe
- Implement the full camp functionality according to the spec
- Other minor tickets
Pilot request enhancements for mission assistants
During Q1, we will spec out the desired functionality for mission assistants, looking at the processes from the perspective of the pilot, the mission assistant and the coordination staff. The implementation will take place later.
In this quarter, we will tackle some of the foundational elements of the Earth Angels program, namely building the databases which will be used to facilitate ground coordination.
- Create a missions available list filtered for Earth Angels.
- Create a member application for Earth Angels (this is dependent on the organization establishing policy)
- Create destination facilities database
- Create lodging database
- Add fields to FBO database
We're labeling this long range pilot functions. In this quarter, we'll provide a list of multi-leg missions showing the origin and final destination with the total mileage and display that for pilots with long range aircraft.
Revising this to think about the problem more generally. Referring to it now as push notifications to pilots.
In this quarter, we'll create a basic executive dashboard for the ED, Mission Operations, and Assist ED for display on their instrument panel.
In Q1, we will add two survey questions and a blog post entry to the mission report. We'll add the new tables to store these elements. Later, we'll add more functionality to process this new information.
Airport & fbo changes
- Add commercial operations fields to the airport table, and a waiver required flag.
- Add a new table for airline service mapping airline to airport
- Add fields to the FBO record.